Sunday, October 10, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
3. State the reasons why these considerations are important.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
The CAI recommends that the Government consider introducing guidelines for the provision of accessibility and safety features in the homes for seniors, through a review of the Code on Barrier-Free Accessibility, to create a more elder-friendly environment
2 Ways to make sure we can ensure that the quality of elderly care here in Singapore is affordable
2. 1. The CAI recommends setting up a new residential facility to provide intermediate residential care services.
The CAI therefore recommends that the MOH review the ElderShield scheme, with the aim to improve the coverage for older Singaporeans who require long term care.
THREE things that I can do, as an SST student, to help overcome these elderly challenges
1. Reach out to the elderly and get to know them better.
2. Spread the word of the Elderly Challenge.
3. Host activities for the elderly at school.
source: click here
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
It was ADMT time and we all rushed out to the canteen in hopes of capturing good photos of people.This is a picture of me(the one smiling if you can't tell) and Eugene my friend(the one that looks serious but in the same time cool).We took the Picture together and Imran got caught in the back.Check out his phone it's an iPhone which is totally cool now. I wonder whats next uPhone maybe.